Welcome

You can access this blog page though http://www.lacson.zzn.com/

Surprise yourself --discover what to collect for art, chess and engineering (click here)


Saturday, January 19, 2008

10 Minutes of Chess Torture

Below is a snapshot of the 10-minute game I had at http://www.gameknot.com/.

A few moves back when I ended up a knight and a pawn ahead, my opponent tried to make fun of me by not resigning still. He unpolitely wanted to make me labour more just to finish the game. He was being funny. He was also attempting to make me lose the game by time run-out. Taking the humour out of it I deicided to get back at him by prolonging the game too.

I promoted every pawn to a queen as many as I could. There were also exchanges of chat during these attempts. It was humorous because his king was trapped to dance the cha-cha-cha in only two squares (f3 and f4 square). It was a 10-minute game and he lost on time. The result on the board is a very funny position --the king is on its own fighting against 4 queens and 4 chess men.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats up man? this is immortal outlaw from gameknot.remember me?.... hey interesting website you have here I see that your an engineer well im going to school for engineering and the art you have here is crzy i was trying to find out where to leave you an email but found this comment box instead oh yeah and i also registered here it immortal_outlaw@lacson.zzn.com

Joemar aka chessmagic5 said...

Thanks for leaving a comment, mate :-) I'll email you soon. Cheers!