Welcome

You can access this blog page though http://www.lacson.zzn.com/

Surprise yourself --discover what to collect for art, chess and engineering (click here)


Sunday, January 6, 2008

My Very First Post: The Fly Box

Hello blog!

Another late evening. Another insufficient sleeping.

Today was a bad day. Most of the day was spent fixing the bike, and still the tire tube is seeping out air!

Had to walk 20 minutes under the basking sun to buy groceries. Bugger! -- I forgot to buy fruits! It was refreshing inside Coles where the aircon is reved-up, and yes, the cold green tea was fantastic! The thirst was finished off by the usual bottled mineral water.

While at the supermarket looking for a fly paper to get back at the flies who bit me a few times while I was fixing the bike, I was amazed to see a new invention to kill flies.

A fly box! Instead of sticky materials to catch flies it has poison saps around the rim.

The flies are attracted to eat the sap and when they do eat it they slowly die as they fly away.

One thing I dont like about this fly box though is now I have to find dead flies around the place unlike with the usual fly paper you are sure that all the dead flies are in a bunch ready for one disposal job.

Revenge is as sweet as a sap!

No comments: