Welcome

You can access this blog page though http://www.lacson.zzn.com/

Surprise yourself --discover what to collect for art, chess and engineering (click here)


Friday, January 11, 2008

Humane (the original version)


I have entitled this painting as "Humane". It was finished recklessly last 2005. Have a look at it real good because it is the original version.
Just last month, I started to do a rework on it and is currently undergoing major changes in its colour theme. I have also modified some details in the objects. Therefore you must expect that the new version will be looking really different.
This piece is my impression of the "Australian generosity" which is in surrealism style. To be more exact, a representational surrealism.
While I continue my rework can I please know your own interpretation of the painting? What does your own eyes tell you?
After the exercise I will tell you what I'm really trying to interpret in the painting. So keep in touch.

No comments: