Welcome

You can access this blog page though http://www.lacson.zzn.com/

Surprise yourself --discover what to collect for art, chess and engineering (click here)


Thursday, January 17, 2008

Shitty Day, Literally!




Yesterday I was on sick leave.

I've got the "shits" -and that is literally speaking! I was "shitty" (means in australian lingo as "having a bad mood") because I have the "runs" (an australian slang word for diarrhoea).

It was a bad case of tummy ache that the first thing I started doing at work is shitting runs! Even worst was the runs had wet my pants -underwear included! It was a nightmare situation! So I had to go back home.

As soon as I finished the toilet I sneak my way out the workplace to hide my wet pants and avoid the embarrassment. I dont have the car for another week so I had to pedal my bike going home! It was a case of "hit and run" --or maybe "shits and runs"?

Anyhow, going back to when I was still in the toilet room I saw a "raunchy"magazine on top of the water closet. There is nothing much to do inside the room so I started reading it (a good excuse to read eh?). Interestingly enough there was an article about art. By that discovery I already knew that it was meant to be read by an artist like me (see how good I am at justifying things?). I thought that this is something I have to post on my blog so I took photo of the magazine while I was shitting (it's called "multi-tasking" -doing more than one thing at the same time).

The article is about an australian sculptor who uses chicken wires as his medium. His name is Ivan Lovatt who was commissioned by the Jackman Gallery in Melbourne for a number of sculptures --each costing at more than AUD $ 10,000!

Some of his creations include famous people like Michael Jackson, Mick Jagger, Abraham Lincoln, Dame Edna and Bob Marley.

There you go, had it not been of my "runs" yesterday I wouldn't have had this article to share with you today!

The name of the raunchy magazine is "The Picture".

2 comments:

Garg Unzola said...

Don't lie. You weren't reading the raunch, you were just looking at the pictures.
Or reading in braille.

Joemar aka chessmagic5 said...

Hey, mate :) Im just appreciating art! A woman's body is also an art right? LOL