Welcome

You can access this blog page though http://www.lacson.zzn.com/

Surprise yourself --discover what to collect for art, chess and engineering (click here)


Sunday, January 6, 2008

A Hot Day

The time is 7:56 pm and its 33 celsius. Wouldnt mind to have a second shower. I woke up very late today 12:22pm. I spent almost the rest of the day script editing my other webpages. I dont feel like playing chess online again at the moment. Eyes are now too tired to stare at the computer.

After some editing work on features of this blog tried to see what others blog are doing. And so I came to discover a funny video posted on one blog and I think its worth to post it here as well.




Its also a good time to share one of my unfinished drawings when I studied in an art class.


The camera did not quite capture the real white colour of the paper. It still looks good - let alone it was drawn using only one soft charcoal.

I may sound harsh but the actual practice of capturing what is visually seen from reality bores me a little. Why try to copy what a camera can do?

I rather use my art skill to capture what the naked eye does not see, and make it visibly real for the mind to witness.

I am fond of using subliminal messages because it somehow entice curiousity from the viewer, which is very essential for them to gain some enlightenment.


This is why surrealism art really appeals to me.

No comments: